Check out these 10 Best Practices for Online Learning courtesy of eCampus News :
1. Prepare links to your materials and share with your students in advance.
2. Utilize a small group feature to get folks talking and engaging during class.
3. Use technology to see and respond to student thinking.
4. Pre-plan complex directions in advance and provide them verbally and in writing.
5. Establish a norm for how participants should ask questions and participate.
6. Include community building time.
7. Prepare to troubleshoot technology snafus through a pre-written list of solutions.
8. Empathize with students’ everyday domestic needs.
9. Learn about the type of tech access and bandwidth your students have.
10. Sign in 15 minutes early and encourage students to do so, too.