Breakout Technologies provides expert technical support for your meetings. We quickly prepare concise, easy to understand proposals, and deliver excellent on-site performance through careful preparation. In the end, you enjoy superb audio visual support while saving time and money.
We produce the meeting.
Our clients work with the same team of seasoned professionals they trust for each of their meetings. Our Meeting Technology Web System allows our clients to efficiently monitor and manage the fulfillment process while freeing their time for other important activities. Finally, at the end of the meeting, we quickly provide detailed billing and reporting to evaluate our on-site performance and financial results.
Produce Successful MeetingsSave Time – Reduce Costs
We built Breakout Technologies to support corporate procurement professionals’ strategic purchasing initiatives of audio visual services for their meetings nationwide. We sit on the same side of the negotiating table as our clients and we use our knowledge and experience to guide them to purchase just the services they need.
Key elements of our offering are:
• Stable Discounted National Pricing for Rental Equipment
• Dedicated Account Support and Project Management
• Competitive Shopping Process
• Detailed Financial and Service Level Reporting
Tying this together is a fully customizable meeting technology web system that delivers a simple and effective way to implement a purchasing initiative across business lines and up and down your organization. Our system provides your spot buyer with a tool that saves them time and aggravation. Best of all, our experienced Project Managers help your spot buyers create their orders free from any sales pressure. Combined with our low national pricing, this approach guarantees your organization will spend less on the audio visual services it uses to support its meetings.
Frequently asked questions...
Some Questions asked by our clients:
Does Breakout offer Strategic Account Management?
In both intent and outcome, we do.
For some companies, their Strategic Account Management approach should be called “strategic selling” because the process benefits the seller more than the buyer. These companies disguise their sales efforts as “strategic account management”. In reality, it’s a just a license to sell directly to your meeting planners. We ask: “Can a person or team of people tasked with maximizing revenue really help save money?
What does “reduce costs” mean to Breakout Technologies?
It means our clients get the best possible price for each meeting.
Other national companies produce the impression of savings through simple discounting off an inflated price book, and then they compare what they charged against what they could have charged. It’s easy, but does this approach produce these real results?
Are national agreements with in-house AV companies sustainable?
No and here’s
1. These agreements depend on an exchange of discounts for access to new business. This means exposing your meeting planning team to an aggressive sales effort that they would normally be able to avoid. In today’s business environment, is there time for this?
2. These agreements place an obligation upon your meeting planners to use services they might not be satisfied with. Are these companies consistently good enough outside of certain hotels and is the discount worth the risk of poor service?
3. Enforcing # 1 and # 2 creates political friction within your organization. At the end of the day, if the quantity of new business does not meet the expectations of the in-house vendor, they will lose interest and terminate the agreement, wasting the resources used to create and maintain the agreement. Do these results justify “Shaking the Beehive”?
Breakout Technologies’ staff of professionals understands our clients’ business meeting objectives. We design “Smart” technology packages that effectively deliver our clients presentation content without wasting money on unnecessary equipment.
“Buying Smart” combined with our flat national pricing and highly qualified, experienced on-site support, delivers outstanding performance while generating real cost savings to our clients.
Breakout Technologies is the most efficient and cost effective tool that meeting professionals can use to purchase the best audio visual services for their meetings anywhere in the US.
When it comes to meeting technology services,
there are alternatives! You don't have to be
limited by a venue's audio visual services
offering. We have traveled to every major market
in the country to personally visit and select
the best local rental and staging companies. We
screen them prior to inviting them to join our
consortium and after adoption we follow up with
ongoing strict performance evaluations.
Technologies has the choices that you need.